We are currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic research assistants to join our team. The International Research Training Group (IRTG 2804) offers 4 positions for research assistants in the area of women’s mental health across the reproductive years.
- Organizing the IRTG program, including scheduling meetings, coordinating with principal investigators
- Assisting with research projects, including coordinating with participants
- Helping with the preparation of grant proposals and scientific publications
- Participating in lab meetings and other events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please let us know how many hours would you like to work in your cover letter!
- Variable working hours
- Insights into the organization of a large scientific joint project.
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Applications are open from now on!
This position is mainly aimed at students, as this are not a full-time positions and we require you to be already in Tübingen (or surroundings).
Medical PhD Positions
The International Research Training Group (IRTG 2804) offers 4 positions for medical doctoral researchers in the area of women’s mental health across the reproductive years, i.e. from puberty, menstrual cycle, contraception, and pregnancy to menopause.
- The medical doctoral projects take place over the duration of two semesters (at least one sabbatical) as IRTG-funded scholarships and will include participation of parts of the IZKF Promotionskolleg
- The 4 positions will be closely linked to the 12 PhD projects funded by the IRTG
- German + Swedish supervisor
- Stay at Uppsala University possible
- Medical students from Tübingen and surroundings
- Curriculum vitae
- •Motivation letter (including indication which projects [max. 3] caught your interest)